What’s New in Version 378.78 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. Gaming Technology Includes DirectX 12 optimizations which provide additional performance increases for a variety of titles.
- Added support for the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
• Titanfall 2
• Tom Clancy's The Division
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
• Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Good
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 378.78
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- [Discord]: The GFE FPS counter appears in the application. 
- [GeForce 1050 Ti][Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs on some notebook platforms. 
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti][PhysX]: PhysX uses the CPU when Optimize for Compute Performance setting is OFF, resulting in a drop in performance. 
- [GeForce GTX 980][CUDA]: Driver error occurs when trying to compute with GPUGrid CUDA application.
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti][OpenCL]: Driver error occurs when trying to compute PrimeGrid Genefer OpenCL tool. 
- [NVENC][Steam]: NvFBC H.264 encode crashes.