DDU translations

Post Reply
czjohns
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by czjohns » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:41 am

Hello, registered just to let you know that I'm working on an update for Czech translation :)
I'll share it here as soon as possible.
Last edited by czjohns on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: DDU translations

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:44 am

czjohns wrote:Hello, registered just to let you know that I'm working on an update for Czech translation :)
I'll share it here as soon as possible.
Thanks for your contribution. ;)

czjohns
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by czjohns » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 pm

My Czech translation is finally done, hope it helps!

Changes:

Code: Select all

- Translated everything that was missing except UpdateLog and ToS
- Updated Czech file with missing strings, removed those missing in current English.xml
- Updated and translated About section. 
I'll keep an eye on DDU development, so Czech file shouldn't be as outdated in the future :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:36 pm

czjohns wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 pm
My Czech translation is finally done, hope it helps!

Changes:

Code: Select all

- Translated everything that was missing except UpdateLog and ToS
- Updated Czech file with missing strings, removed those missing in current English.xml
- Updated and translated About section. 
I'll keep an eye on DDU development, so Czech file shouldn't be as outdated in the future :)
Thanks for your contribution to the project. ;)

Bricco
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:57 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by Bricco » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:02 pm

March 18, 2017

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrillic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/94djyl6hh8qfa ... p.zip?dl=0


Complete translation of all not yet translated options for Serbian (Cyrillic)

Complete translation of all not yet translated options for Serbian (Latin)


Translated files are based on *.xml language files taken from DDU 17.0.6.1

Translation updates tested on DDU 17.0.6.1 & Windows 8.1 Pro x64

cheers!
Bricco
CrazY_Milojko

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Bricco wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:02 pm
March 18, 2017

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrillic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/94djyl6hh8qfa ... p.zip?dl=0


Complete translation of all not yet translated options for Serbian (Cyrillic)

Complete translation of all not yet translated options for Serbian (Latin)


Translated files are based on *.xml language files taken from DDU 17.0.6.1

Translation updates tested on DDU 17.0.6.1 & Windows 8.1 Pro x64

cheers!
Bricco
CrazY_Milojko
Thanks guys

czjohns
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by czjohns » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:50 am

Czech translation update!
•Translated User Agreement
•Translated Text15 in Messages

Tested on DDU v17.0.6.1, Windows 10 version 1703 Creators Update

Hope it helps! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 am

czjohns wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:50 am
Czech translation update!
•Translated User Agreement
•Translated Text15 in Messages

Tested on DDU v17.0.6.1, Windows 10 version 1703 Creators Update

Hope it helps! :)
Thanks and yeah it helps :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests