(DDU) V17.0.3.0 hangs in safe mode

molitar

Post by molitar »

I get rebooted to safe mode it launches and I hit clean button and its locked up. It is not working in safe mode at all.

Windows 7 64-bit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: (DDU) V17.0.3.0 hangs in safe mode

Post by Wagnard »

molitar wrote:I get rebooted to safe mode it launches and I hit clean button and its locked up. It is not working in safe mode at all.

Windows 7 64-bit
Can you verify if a log is produced when you exit?
Also a screen capture at were it hang would be useful.
molitar

Post by molitar »

Hi Wagnard.

It pretty much locked up as soon as I hit the button. It even caused most of Windows itself to lock up and I had to end task to get logged out. Yes I have logs from both successful Windows Normal Mode run and the unsuccessful Safe Mode. The log file size is much smaller when it locked up with only 33KB in size while the others are well over 500 KB in size.

I have attached all the logs from the 4 runs today. 2 normals and 2 unsuccessful safe mode runs.
DDU Logs.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

molitar wrote:Hi Wagnard.

It pretty much locked up as soon as I hit the button. It even caused most of Windows itself to lock up and I had to end task to get logged out. Yes I have logs from both successful Windows Normal Mode run and the unsuccessful Safe Mode. The log file size is much smaller when it locked up with only 33KB in size while the others are well over 500 KB in size.

I have attached all the logs from the 4 runs today. 2 normals and 2 unsuccessful safe mode runs.

DDU Logs.zip
Thanks I'll check this soon.