Hello

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
deej

Hello

Post by deej »

Hello I was referred to this product, although i have some issues. I am pretty new to uninstalling drivers and was wondering how I actually use this? I am better at following directions like those step by step guides that guide you through the process of deleting AMD drivers from c drive and registry. I am not experienced enough to know how to fix anything here if it goes wrong while using this product. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically I am just trying to uninstall AMD drivers from my r9 270x and install a gtx 980 when it comes in the mail in a couple days. Thanks!

Hello

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Wagnard »

deej wrote:Hello I was referred to this product, although i have some issues. I am pretty new to uninstalling drivers and was wondering how I actually use this? I am better at following directions like those step by step guides that guide you through the process of deleting AMD drivers from c drive and registry. I am not experienced enough to know how to fix anything here if it goes wrong while using this product. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically I am just trying to uninstall AMD drivers from my r9 270x and install a gtx 980 when it comes in the mail in a couple days. Thanks!
The application is quite easy to use.
1-First, Boot your computer into safemode
2-launch the application.
3-Than select the driver you want to remove (It would be AMD in your case)
4- Select the button that say it will clean and shutdown your computer (button #3)
5- Switch your cards
jacobcarl

Post by jacobcarl »

Hello everyone, i am jacob carl. new to this group. Big fan of wagnard . Thank you.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

jacobcarl wrote:Hello everyone, i am jacob carl. new to this group. Big fan of wagnard . Thank you.
I'm Ghislain Harvey, thanks for being here with us.
josephfranklin166

Post by josephfranklin166 »

I found wadnard nice. feeling good to member of wanard.
ElsieRichardson

Post by ElsieRichardson »

deej wrote:Hello I was referred to this product, although i have some issues. I am pretty new to uninstalling drivers and was wondering how I actually use this? I am better at following directions like those step by step guides that guide you through the process of deleting AMD drivers from c drive and registry. I am not experienced enough to know how to fix anything here if it goes wrong while using this product. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically I am just trying to uninstall AMD drivers from my r9 270x and install a gtx 980 when it comes in the mail in a couple days. Thanks!
Hi, I'm Elsie Richardson, I've just joined this forum. Nice to see you all here. I think our communication will be great thanks to participants of this community.
If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me.
stewartcristan

Post by stewartcristan »

Hi everyone, i am newbie to this forum site, just now joined.
Thank you..
Jamesstewart01

Post by Jamesstewart01 »

I am James from USA. this my first post at this forum site. i love participating in forum discussion. i like making friends. hope everyone doing well here.