I'm getting a 2070 Super in the next 2 weeks. Which brand would you reccommend?

DamianSilas

Post by DamianSilas »

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I currently own a Nitro+ 5700XT. Got to say I love the card, from the fans to the heatsink and RGB. I unfortunately have to say goodbye to it too soon. I was an early adopter. I bought the reference 5700 XT and replaced it with a Nitro+ model from Sapphire due to heat concerns. The card is great. But it seems that it won't play nice with my game choices. It's pure headache when I start to game. It would crash on the Elysium DLC in ACO, stutter in Monster Hunter and would randomly kick me out with a DirectX error while playing FFXIV. I've had enough and will switch to green. Here are my choices: Gigabyte 2070 Super OC White, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 and Palit Jetstream 2070 Super. I'd like to buy the best one when it comes to thermals and fan noise. If you can also give me that pros and cons for these models beforw I jump in that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mnapokea98

Re: I'm getting a 2070 Super in the next 2 weeks. Which brand would you reccommend?

Post by mnapokea98 »

Gigabyte 2070 Super OC definitely the best one! Buy one! I have a detailed review written on these, you can check here to see and compare which one is better then than the other :)