I'm running the G2 now on a i7 8700k, 32gb ram, and 1080ti. Mainly use it for DCS. I've only had the headset for a few days but haven't seen any problems.
I've been wanting to upgrade my system for such a long time. I can try waiting for intel 11th gen or try going for a AMD 5900 or 5950x.
What's the deal with the AMD boards? Which are safe to use? I prefer Asus and currently I have a z370E but the reverb is plugged into a Startech 3.0 pcie card.
I've heard there has been new bios out now, is that true?
Keep seeing countless posts here if I search "x570x" on here so I'm not sure what to make of that at this point.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Would like to upgrade but uncertain of AMD issues