Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

RustyCohle
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 am

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by RustyCohle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:44 am

double post. Deleted.
Last edited by RustyCohle on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

RustyCohle
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 am

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by RustyCohle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Do we leave the 1024mb settings default?

Escape from tarkov uses over 4gb of memory and has huge memory leak issues, would raising the "at-least" condition help improve game freezing/stutters?

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by Wagnard » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 pm

RustyCohle wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Do we leave the 1024mb settings default?

Escape from tarkov uses over 4gb of memory and has huge memory leak issues, would raising the "at-least" condition help improve game freezing/stutters?
No idea for this game, test and see what is the best for yourself.

RustyCohle
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 am

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by RustyCohle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 pm
RustyCohle wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Do we leave the 1024mb settings default?

Escape from tarkov uses over 4gb of memory and has huge memory leak issues, would raising the "at-least" condition help improve game freezing/stutters?
No idea for this game, test and see what is the best for yourself.
Thank you for replying and the great GUI. I guess what im asking is, at what Memory usage would you set the cleaner to purge. I have 16gb, If its set to 1024 by default, it would be purging constantly?

Ill try 12gb and free memory at 4gb

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by Wagnard » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:51 am

RustyCohle wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:37 pm
Wagnard wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 pm
RustyCohle wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Do we leave the 1024mb settings default?

Escape from tarkov uses over 4gb of memory and has huge memory leak issues, would raising the "at-least" condition help improve game freezing/stutters?
No idea for this game, test and see what is the best for yourself.
Thank you for replying and the great GUI. I guess what im asking is, at what Memory usage would you set the cleaner to purge. I have 16gb, If its set to 1024 by default, it would be purging constantly?

Ill try 12gb and free memory at 4gb
For me on my 16gb system the default value were the best for me in general. But your mileage may vary.
Your settings seems a little agressive, lower them if it keep cleaning non-stoo

Post Reply