Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.3 Released

yisoje5279

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.2 Released

Post by yisoje5279 »

I have a problem, ISLC worked before, but after half a year it stopped, I tried all the "LODCTR" commands, it did not help. Is there an option to fix this without reinstalling Windows?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

If you have done LODCTR /R (2 times) and rebooted and it still doesnt work than your performance counter seem really bugged.
What could fix it without formatting and losing everything is upgrading / refresh (if already upgraded) your windows.
to do that easily, you simply have to click the "update now" button here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/softwar ... /windows10
This will be similar to a big windows update (feature update they call it). All you applications/games/ etc wont be removed by doing it this way and hopefully the issue will be solved too.

GodYato

Post by GodYato »

Hey there, thanks for sharing this. I am using Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) for a long time and since it released. I really love that it clears the memory standby list precisely. Yeah, there were some problems back then. But you can always upgrade to the latest version of it. Wish you luck.