Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.0 Released

Post Reply
thinkingemoji
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by thinkingemoji » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:32 am

Hi! Thanks for the tool, it's an amazing thing to have.
I noticed that a "memory polling rate" option has been added recently. Is this a value which I should just leave at the default setting (500ms)? Would it result in performance improvements or less stutters if I increased or decreased this value?
Again, thank you very much. :D

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

whatISmemoryPOLLING
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 am

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by whatISmemoryPOLLING » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:46 am

What is "Memory Polling Rate"??
It's default at 500 ms, but what the heck does it do? There's no answers anywhere, at least not that I could find.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Wagnard » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:04 am

whatISmemoryPOLLING wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:46 am
What is "Memory Polling Rate"??
It's default at 500 ms, but what the heck does it do? There's no answers anywhere, at least not that I could find.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2187#p4778

Showaz
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Showaz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm

I keep getting this Error: https://i.imgur.com/vcFFapx.png

I have already tried to troubleshooting methods below, and keep getting the same error."
First : Run in a CMD (command prompt with admin privilege) 2 times :
LODCTR /R and reboot

If still not working, we check if you have disabled performance counter and enable them

lodctr /q | find "Disabled"

lodctr /e:PerfOS

Probably need a reboot.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Wagnard » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:50 am

Showaz wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm
I keep getting this Error: https://i.imgur.com/vcFFapx.png

I have already tried to troubleshooting methods below, and keep getting the same error."
First : Run in a CMD (command prompt with admin privilege) 2 times :
LODCTR /R and reboot

If still not working, we check if you have disabled performance counter and enable them

lodctr /q | find "Disabled"

lodctr /e:PerfOS

Probably need a reboot.
Have you disabled some service ? Could be that you disabled 1 that is needed for ISLC.

Showaz
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Showaz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 am

Wagnard wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:50 am
Showaz wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm
I keep getting this Error: https://i.imgur.com/vcFFapx.png

I have already tried to troubleshooting methods below, and keep getting the same error."
First : Run in a CMD (command prompt with admin privilege) 2 times :
LODCTR /R and reboot

If still not working, we check if you have disabled performance counter and enable them

lodctr /q | find "Disabled"

lodctr /e:PerfOS

Probably need a reboot.
Have you disabled some service ? Could be that you disabled 1 that is needed for ISLC.
No, I haven't disabled anything.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Wagnard » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Showaz wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 am
Wagnard wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:50 am
Showaz wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm
I keep getting this Error: https://i.imgur.com/vcFFapx.png

I have already tried to troubleshooting methods below, and keep getting the same error."
Have you disabled some service ? Could be that you disabled 1 that is needed for ISLC.
No, I haven't disabled anything.
What does this command output (do it with a command prompt with admin privilege and caps are important)
lodctr /q | find "PerfOS"

Showaz
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.6 Released

Post by Showaz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 pm
Showaz wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 am
Wagnard wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:50 am


Have you disabled some service ? Could be that you disabled 1 that is needed for ISLC.
No, I haven't disabled anything.
What does this command output (do it with a command prompt with admin privilege and caps are important)
lodctr /q | find "PerfOS"
Outputs all Performance Counters, (Enabled). When find"PerfOS", it finds [PerfsOS] Performance Counters (Enabled)

zlFrosT
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.7 Released

Post by zlFrosT » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi, I'm having a problem running ISLC
I get the following error

Image

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.7 Released

Post by Wagnard » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:55 pm

zlFrosT wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 pm
Hi, I'm having a problem running ISLC
I get the following error

Image
Try the commands on the readme.

Post Reply