Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.3.2 Released (updated)

gLaiVe

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.0 Released

Post by gLaiVe »

Many many thx to you.I've been driven crazy by the shutters in PUBG for a long time.Making a lot of setting and tweaks and reinstall the system but none can do any help.Even change some hardwares(SSD and Memory) and also remain the same.Hope I can find this software eariler. :P

Sponsor

Sponsor

activity123

Post by activity123 »

Can you get banned using this program? (vac, battleye, easy anti-cheat etc.)
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

activity123 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:43 am Can you get banned using this program? (vac, battleye, easy anti-cheat etc.)
Never heard anyone getting banned because of it.
Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

Hello, I've been using the program for a while without any problems, but after a windows update, I'm not getting this error when trying to launch the app, can you please tell me if there is anything I can try to do to fix it?

Thank you in advance, awesome piece of software! :D

EarlMartinez

Post by EarlMartinez »

Having a similar difficulty as best Rad 140 sarms DonCrime depicts just rather special. The last form that worked for me was v1.0.0.6. Aw the TimerTool introduced wanted to experiment it out in legal steroids probably the most contemporary kind. I'm running windows 7 sixty four-bit SP1. I've had a go at remaking/resyncing the counters still same mistake.
Last edited by EarlMartinez on Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Firebrand wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm Hello, I've been using the program for a while without any problems, but after a windows update, I'm not getting this error when trying to launch the app, can you please tell me if there is anything I can try to do to fix it?

Thank you in advance, awesome piece of software! :D

Run in a CMD (command prompt with admin privilege) 2 times :
LODCTR /R and reboot

If still not working, we check if you have disabled performance counter and enable themm

lodctr /q | find "Disabled"

lodctr /e:PerfOS

Probably need a reboot.
szopenn

Post by szopenn »

This tool has cured micro-stutters for multiple games on my Ryzen system. I have been blaming my poor tweaks on PBO/XFR2 or ram overclocking.

I am really glad that I found ISLC and truly appreciated for the great tool.
Per

Post by Per »

Wagnard wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:23 pm
Per wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:59 pm Hallo

I set up my startup application to start a pc in the "Task Scheduler" So the application runs. However, it is necessary to activate application everytime. Is it possible to make the application run automatically after each startup?

sry for my bad eglish
Be sure you ticked the check box in task scheduler that the application run as admin
hallo
its happning again..i update to last version today...app runs automatic with win startup,but its not activated(started)>>not working>>not purging stanby list

and its because its not started..running,but not started...
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Per wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Wagnard wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:23 pm
Per wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:59 pm Hallo

I set up my startup application to start a pc in the "Task Scheduler" So the application runs. However, it is necessary to activate application everytime. Is it possible to make the application run automatically after each startup?

sry for my bad eglish
Be sure you ticked the check box in task scheduler that the application run as admin
hallo
its happning again..i update to last version today...app runs automatic with win startup,but its not activated(started)>>not working>>not purging stanby list

and its because its not started..running,but not started...
In ISLC tick the start minimized checkbox. It should start automatically after you close it and restart it.
Per

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.1.1 Released

Post by Per »

yes..it works..thank you dude ;)