Fastest way to clear cached memory?

archtura

Post by archtura »

Sir Good evening and I`m Arch from Philippines. I was amazed to your program and it really boost my fps of my games. My concered is what will be the input value of 20gb ram? I want to clear the memory that it will not exceed to 650mb cached

Sponsor

Sponsor

seamen

Re: Fastest way to clear cached memory?

Post by seamen »

Why do you need so much free memory, you still will not use it, and the smaller the cached memory, the more often overwriting and the more access to the memory itself - this does not improve performance, although it frees up memory significantly. I have 16 GGB and put half - 50% of the available, I am quite enough in games and in work.
Last edited by seamen on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinkysree_

Re: Fastest way to clear cached memory?

Post by pinkysree_ »

You should occasionally clear the cache on your Windows 10 computer, to help your system run faster and reclaim disk space.
A cache is a set of temporary files used by a program or the operating system.Sometimes, the cache in Windows can slow down your PC, or cause other problems.The temporary files cache is found in the Disk Cleanup program, and your File Explorer history can be cleared from the File Explorer's options menu.