ISLC getting suspended after a few seconds

xwds

Post by xwds »

I recently redownloaded ISLC onto my PC and when i run the exe, it seems like its going to open, just for it not to. When i go into task manager and open ISLC, it shows up in task manager and then says "SUSPENDED" beside it and disappears. i have uninstalled, re-downloaded, re-installed old and newest versions, done the commands, i tried everything but nothing is working. i've serious bad stutters so i really want this to work, help appreciated :))

Thanks

(Forgot to mention, it worked a few months ago, didn't run it for a while and now it doesn't)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ISLC getting suspended after a few seconds

Post by Wagnard »

xwds wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:57 am I recently redownloaded ISLC onto my PC and when i run the exe, it seems like its going to open, just for it not to. When i go into task manager and open ISLC, it shows up in task manager and then says "SUSPENDED" beside it and disappears. i have uninstalled, re-downloaded, re-installed old and newest versions, done the commands, i tried everything but nothing is working. i've serious bad stutters so i really want this to work, help appreciated :))

Thanks

(Forgot to mention, it worked a few months ago, didn't run it for a while and now it doesn't)
Hi, check in the windows event viewer under application if you can see the .net app crash.
xwds

Post by xwds »

i had a look through event viewer and seen this

Application: ._cache_Intelligent standby list cleaner ISLC.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

xwds wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:41 am i had a look through event viewer and seen this

Application: ._cache_Intelligent standby list cleaner ISLC.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
There should be another line with some debug code too