Weird slowdown and program not launching

JohnKarpenter

Post by JohnKarpenter »

Hi,

Using the program on both computers Intel i3770K with Windows 10 x64 1909 lastest build. using VT + Bluestacks emulator in a game Raid having weird issues and slowdown, freezes and game crash. I could have the game running 24/7 and it would never freeze or crash, but as soon using the ISLC it would slow down the game, crash the game or freeze when launching and web browser content in the game.

Also, using it on my AMD 1950x same windows build, trying to launch for example the game Star Wars Battlefront II randomly would not launch or when launched it would be stuck on the little window or full-screen window but never continues to actually load screen or the game, it would stay black and I need to close it from task manager. As soon as I STOP ISLC the game would launch properly right after. I could try to launch it more than 10 times and it would do the same issue as it already started. I didn't test after START and launching the game again after it started with STOP.

But I can't use the program until it is fixed. I didn't use the Custom Timer, it is unselected. Polling time is default 1000. it affects the windows more than what's visible.
https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Weird slowdown and program not launching

Post by Wagnard »

JohnKarpenter wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:32 am Hi,

Using the program on both computers Intel i3770K with Windows 10 x64 1909 lastest build. using VT + Bluestacks emulator in a game Raid having weird issues and slowdown, freezes and game crash. I could have the game running 24/7 and it would never freeze or crash, but as soon using the ISLC it would slow down the game, crash the game or freeze when launching and web browser content in the game.

Also, using it on my AMD 1950x same windows build, trying to launch for example the game Star Wars Battlefront II randomly would not launch or when launched it would be stuck on the little window or full-screen window but never continues to actually load screen or the game, it would stay black and I need to close it from task manager. As soon as I STOP ISLC the game would launch properly right after. I could try to launch it more than 10 times and it would do the same issue as it already started. I didn't test after START and launching the game again after it started with STOP.

But I can't use the program until it is fixed. I didn't use the Custom Timer, it is unselected. Polling time is default 1000. it affects the windows more than what's visible.
What are the settings of your ISLC?