ILSC overlapping text bug -

Nick

Post by Nick »

Hello Wagnard,

I'd like to start off by saying I've been using your programs DDU & the Intelligent List Standby Cleaner for the past two years now, and I've been waiting to say how much I appreciate having access to these programs as they we're both fundamental in making gaming, albeit a stressful experience, possible on my late '17 Macbook Pro. (Seriously- I relied completely on DDU to install my drivers from 'Bootcampdrivers.com' which combined to be a game changer, and without both program's simplicity/functionality, I would probably have given up & not be here now on my "finally-built" PC.)

Now to get back to the point of this post- for the past few months, the ILSC window has had the input values overlapping the text: https://imgur.com/KdoxFKp . I'm unable to re-size the window in any way to stretch out the text line's or anything, and uninstalling/reinstalling hasn't changed it's state.. Is there anything you could recommend I try to correct this issue? (Note: this is on my new PC: with 32gb 32,000 MHz RAM. If that or any other spec could be of use in identifying the cause or solution, I'll be sure to provide.)

Thanks
Attachments
ILSC overlapping text bug.PNG
ILSC overlapping text bug.PNG (328.2 KiB) Viewed 787 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ILSC overlapping text bug -

Post by Wagnard »

Nick wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:21 pm Hello Wagnard,

I'd like to start off by saying I've been using your programs DDU & the Intelligent List Standby Cleaner for the past two years now, and I've been waiting to say how much I appreciate having access to these programs as they we're both fundamental in making gaming, albeit a stressful experience, possible on my late '17 Macbook Pro. (Seriously- I relied completely on DDU to install my drivers from 'Bootcampdrivers.com' which combined to be a game changer, and without both program's simplicity/functionality, I would probably have given up & not be here now on my "finally-built" PC.)

Now to get back to the point of this post- for the past few months, the ILSC window has had the input values overlapping the text: https://imgur.com/KdoxFKp . I'm unable to re-size the window in any way to stretch out the text line's or anything, and uninstalling/reinstalling hasn't changed it's state.. Is there anything you could recommend I try to correct this issue? (Note: this is on my new PC: with 32gb 32,000 MHz RAM. If that or any other spec could be of use in identifying the cause or solution, I'll be sure to provide.)

Thanks
Hi, I will see what I can do. I guess you are using a bigger text size than normal in windows ?
Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ILSC overlapping text bug -

Post by Wagnard »

Nick wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:21 pm Hello Wagnard,

Thanks
This should be fixed with 1.0.2.4