nividia installer always fails

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
tentman717

Post by tentman717 »

Hi guys,

Looking for some help with updating my Nvidia drivers.

Never have i had this issue before. I posted earlier saying id used DDU etc to delete drivers. That pathway just led to my graphics card not showing up in device manager anymore and me being completely stuck to install any new drivers. I've since done a system restore to at least get nvidia working again but i cannot for the life of me get any version of nvidia drivers to install. I've tried 3 different drivers from november october and april.
My display adaptor just says Display with a ! next to it under other devices in Device Manager.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: nividia installer always fails

Post by Wagnard »

tentman717 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 pm Hi guys,

Looking for some help with updating my Nvidia drivers.

Never have i had this issue before. I posted earlier saying id used DDU etc to delete drivers. That pathway just led to my graphics card not showing up in device manager anymore and me being completely stuck to install any new drivers. I've since done a system restore to at least get nvidia working again but i cannot for the life of me get any version of nvidia drivers to install. I've tried 3 different drivers from november october and april.
My display adaptor just says Display with a ! next to it under other devices in Device Manager.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
See my post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1302#p3368