What happened to my computer?

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
LudaCritz

Post by LudaCritz »

I'm not sure if this is going to be posted twice or not, I posted a thread but I can't find it on the forums, so here it is again.

So I downloaded this Dude program and went to until my driver's and it turn the PC off but when it rebooted it just sat there at the bios screen. It's just frozen, I can't access the bios and it doesn't do anything else. Did this program really just break my computer? Can someone help me fix whatever is wrong with it?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: What happened to my computer?

Post by Wagnard »

LudaCritz wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 am I'm not sure if this is going to be posted twice or not, I posted a thread but I can't find it on the forums, so here it is again.

So I downloaded this Dude program and went to until my driver's and it turn the PC off but when it rebooted it just sat there at the bios screen. It's just frozen, I can't access the bios and it doesn't do anything else. Did this program really just break my computer? Can someone help me fix whatever is wrong with it?
Hi,
The problem you describe can't be cause by DDU. The only thing that DDU could break is your windows installation. It cannot prevent you to enter the bios. Also if you did not select clean and shutdown and the computer shutdown itself , it's a sign of a hardware defect.
prviet

Post by prviet »

LudaCritz wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 am I'm not sure if this is going to be posted twice or not, I posted a thread but I can't find it on the forums, so here it is again.

I think it's because your CPU chip is overloaded and the PC's CMOD battery has run out of energy.

Solution: Replace the CMOD Battery and replace the new thermal paste for the computer CPU processor chip.
Good luck.
fontsarea

Post by fontsarea »

Thank you so much for the solution you shared. It has helped me too.