Hello, A little help please!

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
bmw84429

Post by bmw84429 »

I am just curious how to uninstall the DDU software. Let me be clear, I don't have any issues with the software and no complaints. I just simply don't use it and am trying to clear up space on my SSD's by removing unused software and programs. I don't see DDU in Programs and Features and just deleting things is generally not the norm. Does this program have an uninstall option?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Hello, A little help please!

Post by Wagnard »

bmw84429 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm I am just curious how to uninstall the DDU software. Let me be clear, I don't have any issues with the software and no complaints. I just simply don't use it and am trying to clear up space on my SSD's by removing unused software and programs. I don't see DDU in Programs and Features and just deleting things is generally not the norm. Does this program have an uninstall option?
Thanks in advance.
DDU is a portable application, it doesn't add anything on the registry or elsewhere on your hard rive. You only have to remove the DDU folder.
Simple as that.

Hope this answer your questions.
Have a nice day.
bmw84429

Post by bmw84429 »

Thanks for the extremely speedy response!
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

bmw84429 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:25 pm Thanks for the extremely speedy response!
No problem! I was around ;)