DDU ver17.0.7.5 problem

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
rrder

DDU ver17.0.7.5 problem

Post by rrder »

(Note : I'm Thai so my grammar won't be very good)
I installed DDU ver17.0.7.5 and then ran the DDU application. From what I watched from YT the launch option menu should appear to choose safe mode. but the launch option menu doesn't appear and it went to this menu and I don't know how to reboot to safe mode.
ddu.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDU ver17.0.7.5 problem

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU ver17.0.7.5 problem

Post by Wagnard »

rrder wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:01 pm (Note : I'm Thai so my grammar won't be very good)
I installed DDU ver17.0.7.5 and then ran the DDU application. From what I watched from YT the launch option menu should appear to choose safe mode. but the launch option menu doesn't appear and it went to this menu and I don't know how to reboot to safe mode.ddu.JPG
Hello,
The feature you expect to see is optional now and need to be enabled in the Options menu.
Please not that it is better to go into safe mode the first time manually by yourself to be sure it work correctly.
Once done, you can enable this menu from the option menu.

Here is a video to help you to get into Safe Mode https://youtu.be/TwIOazT1BxU?t=73
Barrygaday

DDU ver17 0 7 5 problem

Post by Barrygaday »

turbo will help, but then if going to that trouble a falcon 6 would probably be a better option