DDU gives me black screen when gpu is deleted at normal boot

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
Surinderpal123

Post by Surinderpal123 »

Hello so I recently downloaded your programs because I wanted to clean install my amd so they say safe mode is recommended so I boot in safe mode then when I click clean and restart it restarts but at the circles it freezes I can't mange to do anything past there however I can see bios and it makes a sound when it starts up.
My specs are amd e2 1800 amd Radeon 7340 graphics card 500 gb storage 4gb ddr3 memory please I want to fix this issue this happened to me in the past when I deleted my gpu and the screen gone blank after a few minutes I used a program to get it back (driver easy) any help would be much appreciated πŸ˜€

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU gives me black screen when gpu is deleted at normal boot

Post by Wagnard »

Surinderpal123 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 pm Hello so I recently downloaded your programs because I wanted to clean install my amd so they say safe mode is recommended so I boot in safe mode then when I click clean and restart it restarts but at the circles it freezes I can't mange to do anything past there however I can see bios and it makes a sound when it starts up.
My specs are amd e2 1800 amd Radeon 7340 graphics card 500 gb storage 4gb ddr3 memory please I want to fix this issue this happened to me in the past when I deleted my gpu and the screen gone blank after a few minutes I used a program to get it back (driver easy) any help would be much appreciated πŸ˜€
I wonder if you are not affected by the lastest Microsoft patch that freeze AMD processor at boot...

Can you give us some more informations? like the OS
GameticGamer

Post by GameticGamer »

Same with me, It didnt give me the option to reboot in safe mode therefore I did it in normal mode and now my screen doesnt work. Any way to fix this as i made a big mistake
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

GameticGamer wrote: ↑Mon May 21, 2018 6:04 pm Same with me, It didnt give me the option to reboot in safe mode therefore I did it in normal mode and now my screen doesnt work. Any way to fix this as i made a big mistake
Hi,
Are you able to see the computer post / load windows?
Barrygaday

Post by Barrygaday »

I started back somewhere on the mid 90s when I was like 8. Started with m1 demo and then a cousin gave me the full copy, and m2 and mi demo. Loads of fun back then