Hello, because I found that "Chinese (Traditional)" had been fully translated (and it's better than mine). Please remove "Chinese - Taiwan" in future version.HJ_zht wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:01 am https://mega.nz/#!fEIHUCKS!371ziffSqpV9 ... VjCWLoo2us
Localization for Taiwanese people
Contact info included for reporting mistranslation
DDU translations
-
HJ_zht
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:52 am
Re: Translation for Chinese - Taiwan
-
Wagnard
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: Translation for Chinese - Taiwan
Ok will do.HJ_zht wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 pmHello, because I found that "Chinese (Traditional)" had been fully translated (and it's better than mine). Please remove "Chinese - Taiwan" in future version.HJ_zht wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:01 am https://mega.nz/#!fEIHUCKS!371ziffSqpV9 ... VjCWLoo2us
Localization for Taiwanese people
Contact info included for reporting mistranslation![]()
-
Danis Miryasov
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm
Re: DDU translations
New Russian traslation with update to 18.0.2.1 version 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Danis Miryasov on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Wagnard
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: DDU translations
Thanks a lotDanis Miryasov wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:45 pm New Russian traslation with update to 18.0.2.1 version![]()
-
bawloka
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:23 pm
Re: DDU translations
Note that you must base your translation from the English.xml file.MojoW wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 amThank you sir and take your time offcourse you've earned itWagnard wrote:Lack of time. I will make these available later.MojoW wrote:
Wagnard why can't we translate the options button and gpu specifics and general options in there?![]()
When new line get added to English.xml, they are not automatically added to the other xml files
-
Wagnard
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: DDU translations
The main DDU application support all language. No need for a specific version.sugarw wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:47 pm
Hello, I am new here, I Was searching the DDU in the Arabic version. Let me check and update you.
-
Jadran R
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:41 pm
Re: DDU translations
Hi,
I send you now 'Updated Slovenian translation for Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)', version 18.0.2.7 - per date 19.07.2020.
Best regards,
Jadran
I send you now 'Updated Slovenian translation for Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)', version 18.0.2.7 - per date 19.07.2020.
Best regards,
Jadran
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Wagnard
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: DDU translations
Excellent, thanks!applezop wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:10 am I submitted a PR with an updated German translation on Github.
Edit: I did not find it, are you sure you pushed that to the right Github? Github/wagnard
-
Danis Miryasov
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm
Re: DDU translations
I would like a new translation Russian on Github