DDU stuck on: Executing SetupAPI remove[...]

foxusik1

Post by foxusik1 »

Good day, at first I would like to apologies for my English, as I am not native speaker - but hopefully someone will understand my gibberishing.

Back to the topic: I have issue with my DDU app, so it happen today - as my windows have updated nvidia drivers automatically (which I would like to avoid, as after updating to version higher than my laptop support website provides [MSI GL62] I have a lot of problems with games overall: FPS drops, or having 20-30fps while on old version it's going smoothly on 70-80fps).

DDU after trying to delete drivers is just stuck with a note : "Executing SetupAPI remove, please wait (can take a few minutes)", I've tried to use other version of software, running application as administrator, turning off my anty-virus, and deleting anti-virus completely. That does not help at all, this problem is even more frustrating - as I was using DDU like a week ago without any problem. Have read one thread about this problem, where somone have fix his issue with using old version of DDU - but that does not seems to work in my case.

Could somone help me in that matter? Thanks in advance.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU stuck on: Executing SetupAPI remove[...]

Post by Wagnard »

foxusik1 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 am Good day, at first I would like to apologies for my English, as I am not native speaker - but hopefully someone will understand my gibberishing.

Back to the topic: I have issue with my DDU app, so it happen today - as my windows have updated nvidia drivers automatically (which I would like to avoid, as after updating to version higher than my laptop support website provides [MSI GL62] I have a lot of problems with games overall: FPS drops, or having 20-30fps while on old version it's going smoothly on 70-80fps).

DDU after trying to delete drivers is just stuck with a note : "Executing SetupAPI remove, please wait (can take a few minutes)", I've tried to use other version of software, running application as administrator, turning off my anty-virus, and deleting anti-virus completely. That does not help at all, this problem is even more frustrating - as I was using DDU like a week ago without any problem. Have read one thread about this problem, where somone have fix his issue with using old version of DDU - but that does not seems to work in my case.

Could somone help me in that matter? Thanks in advance.
Hi and welcome.
I need your ddu log to investigate.
Can you send them to me at [email protected]
Thanks