No Display After Restarting Into Safe Mode

99curtis

Post by 99curtis »

I am trying to trade out my RX 480 for a NVIDIA 1080. I was using DDU to remove all drivers from AMD so I can install the new nvidia ones. Once I restarted my PC, I have been unable to receive signal to my monitor. I have tried multiple things, like trying to use the motherboard for display, removing the GPU and trying the motherboard. Removing the CMOS battery and putting it back. I even tried connecting my 1080 just to see if it would display anything, and it didn't. Please help!

Operating system: Windows 10

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: No Display After Restarting Into Safe Mode

Post by Wagnard »

99curtis wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 pm I am trying to trade out my RX 480 for a NVIDIA 1080. I was using DDU to remove all drivers from AMD so I can install the new nvidia ones. Once I restarted my PC, I have been unable to receive signal to my monitor. I have tried multiple things, like trying to use the motherboard for display, removing the GPU and trying the motherboard. Removing the CMOS battery and putting it back. I even tried connecting my 1080 just to see if it would display anything, and it didn't. Please help!

Operating system: Windows 10
Do you see the computer Post?
If not, you have a hardware issue somewhere not caused by DDU.