Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post Reply
User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by Wagnard » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

-Changed my modified "paexec" v1.24 to the official "paexec" 1.26 (Fixed some WinXP issues)
-Enhancement to AMD cleanUP on Windows XP (Thanks Nikos Diamantis) may affect other OS too.
-Some fixes to System Restore settings not applying directly when set.
Translations update:
-Russian
-Ukrainian (Yurii Petrashko)
-Hungarian (lostprophet)

SHA1: 43E715AEF6392361F4C9A0D3A7F4B7B289517F53

Official Download Here


Mirrors:
Guru3D official Mirror

Download Display Driver Uninstaller via INSTALKI.pl

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Jackalito
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by Jackalito » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 am

Wagnard wrote:Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

-Changed my modified "paexec" v1.24 to the official "paexec" 1.26 (Fixed some WinXP issues)
-Enhancement to AMD cleanUP on Windows XP (Thanks Nikos Diamantis) may affect other OS too.
-Some fixes to System Restore settings not applying directly when set.
Translations update:
-Russian
-Ukrainian (Yurii Petrashko)
-Hungarian (lostprophet)

SHA1: 43E715AEF6392361F4C9A0D3A7F4B7B289517F53

Official Download Here


Mirrors:
Guru3D official Mirror

Download Display Driver Uninstaller via INSTALKI.pl
Thanks for the new version, Wagnard! :D
In space no one can hear you scream.

vasudev1
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by vasudev1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:06 am

Isn't it wise to drop XP support since CAT drivers are still stuck at 14.4 but don't know about NV.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by Wagnard » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:45 pm

vasudev1 wrote:Isn't it wise to drop XP support since CAT drivers are still stuck at 14.4 but don't know about NV.
Well, it seems there are still quite a few users of XP and it isnt that hard to add/ fix stuff for XP too. So its not a problem supporting it . But normally I only add stuff on demand for XP and I don't test on XP before releasing.

vasudev1
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by vasudev1 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Wagnard wrote: Well, it seems there are still quite a few users of XP and it isnt that hard to add/ fix stuff for XP too. So its not a problem supporting it . But normally I only add stuff on demand for XP and I don't test on XP before releasing.
How do you test DDU if it runs on PC or not, do you use MS VS test case manager or similar to carry out testing?

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by Wagnard » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:46 pm

vasudev1 wrote:
Wagnard wrote: Well, it seems there are still quite a few users of XP and it isnt that hard to add/ fix stuff for XP too. So its not a problem supporting it . But normally I only add stuff on demand for XP and I don't test on XP before releasing.
How do you test DDU if it runs on PC or not, do you use MS VS test case manager or similar to carry out testing?
I'm manually testing on differents computers that I have.

vasudev1
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by vasudev1 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Wagnard wrote: I'm manually testing on differents computers that I have.
Okay I get it, so you test XP on VM.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.0.0 Released.

Post by Wagnard » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:32 pm

vasudev1 wrote:
Wagnard wrote: I'm manually testing on differents computers that I have.
Okay I get it, so you test XP on VM.
Exactly. and also with the help of other users who have XP machines.

Post Reply