So tempted to use this but scared to do so...

smokeyupahead

Post by smokeyupahead »

Last time I used a utility like this I had to reinstall the os. The name of the program was different.

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6870 and looking to buy the new R9 380, but may opt for nvidia in the end because of the very crappy AMD drivers and the problems when trying to uninstall them completely.

Is this program safe? Last thing I want is to format my hd. I would definetely pay for a program like this if it did what is was made for. Not saying yours doesn't, but just inquiring to see if you got reports so far of similar problems.

Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: So tempted to use this but scared to do so...

Post by Wagnard »

smokeyupahead wrote:Last time I used a utility like this I had to reinstall the os. The name of the program was different.

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6870 and looking to buy the new R9 380, but may opt for nvidia in the end because of the very crappy AMD drivers and the problems when trying to uninstall them completely.

Is this program safe? Last thing I want is to format my hd. I would definetely pay for a program like this if it did what is was made for. Not saying yours doesn't, but just inquiring to see if you got reports so far of similar problems.

Thanks!
Well, it is safe for most people and I try to make it as reliable as possible. With this kind of programs, we cannot guarantee a 100% safe.
If you want to use it, I recommend you do a backup or a system restore point just in case...

Also, be sure to exclude all security software like Avast to scan the DDU directory to prevent possible interference problems.

If you run it and have some issue after, feel free to contact me and Ill help to solve them.
But in 98% of the cases, it always run well.