Stuck after safe mode boot up

Skarrbrand

Post by Skarrbrand »

Hello! First of all thank you for a great program, it helped me alot over the years.

To the problem. I Run DDU and use "safe mode" as I always have but now when the computer have restarted my password doesn't work anymore.
I tried to follow the faq and restart in advanced option and command prompt but befor I get to write the commands I need to put in my password again, and the password doesn't work there either.
I don't have any Window 10 CDs because the PC came preinstalled with windows and came without the disk and I don't have a USB with windows either.
I'm pretty bad at computers and I don't dare to mess with the bios because I have no idea what I'm doing in there.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Stuck after safe mode boot up

Post by Wagnard »

Skarrbrand wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:45 pm Hello! First of all thank you for a great program, it helped me alot over the years.

To the problem. I Run DDU and use "safe mode" as I always have but now when the computer have restarted my password doesn't work anymore.
I tried to follow the faq and restart in advanced option and command prompt but befor I get to write the commands I need to put in my password again, and the password doesn't work there either.
I don't have any Window 10 CDs because the PC came preinstalled with windows and came without the disk and I don't have a USB with windows either.
I'm pretty bad at computers and I don't dare to mess with the bios because I have no idea what I'm doing in there.
Hi, DDU doesn't change password. Thing is sometime when you go into safemode , it is possible an old password is used. It can even be the first and original one you had.
Skarrbrand

Re: Stuck after safe mode boot up

Post by Skarrbrand »

Thank you for your help. It worked like a charm with an old password.