DDU translations

Post Reply
JamesElkins
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by JamesElkins » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Thank you for the Russian translation, it is very helpful to my brother-in-law. Now, it will be easier to discuss.
James Elkins
I believe that time is valuable, and we can maximize it through great effort in things that will yield better results for us, such as investing in real estate, stocks, and exploring more satisfying career and business opportunities.

Re: DDU translations

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

BenYeeHua
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:55 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by BenYeeHua » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:27 am

Long time no talk, here is the latest version of Chinese (Simplified) translation.
I hope you don't mind that I added a line that warning about anti-virus on the "safe mode" dialog. :#
---
BTW, did there is any plans for improving the experience of non-English users that can't read English?

Like adding a dialog that asking the user to choose the Language after running the exe.
Or detect their system locale and auto choose the language.
Or detect a file on the exe that contain something like "Chinese #Simplified)" and so on, then set that language according on the file name. :D
(For user that want to sharing DDU on their locale forums.)

Thank You for still supporting and developing DDU, and has a nice day. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:08 am

BenYeeHua wrote:Long time no talk, here is the latest version of Chinese (Simplified) translation.
I hope you don't mind that I added a line that warning about anti-virus on the "safe mode" dialog. :#
---
BTW, did there is any plans for improving the experience of non-English users that can't read English?

Like adding a dialog that asking the user to choose the Language after running the exe.
Or detect their system locale and auto choose the language.
Or detect a file on the exe that contain something like "Chinese #Simplified)" and so on, then set that language according on the file name. :D
(For user that want to sharing DDU on their locale forums.)

Thank You for still supporting and developing DDU, and has a nice day. :)
Detection of system local is already in place. If the system is in a specific language, DDU should chose this language (on first run when no config.cfg exist in settings)

Thanks for the translated file and good to see you back ! ;)

User avatar
CrazY_Milojko
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by CrazY_Milojko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:42 am

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiyzmlou81ge4 ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
msgbox.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
msgbox.txt

reason for update/fix:
translation of last line: There is a pending Reboot, please reboot before using DDU

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.4.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.4.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:43 am

CrazY_Milojko wrote:Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiyzmlou81ge4 ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
msgbox.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
msgbox.txt

reason for update/fix:
translation of last line: There is a pending Reboot, please reboot before using DDU

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.4.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.4.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko
Thanks for the hard work ;)

Mazda RX8
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:25 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by Mazda RX8 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:28 am

Hello Wagnard!

I have updated the Italian language, because the old translation was incomplete! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am

Mazda RX8 wrote:Hello Wagnard!

I have updated the Italian language, because the old translation was incomplete! ;)
Thanks, will update it.

Danis Miryasov
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Danis Miryasov » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:17 am

There was a small problem.
error occurs when replacing the transfer of files and opening programs.

Replace the string did notepad ++
Saves encoded unicode in utf-8, in varmate .xml.
Version 15.7.5.2 Fully revised and translated himself ready.


translated file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 am

Danis Miryasov wrote:There was a small problem.
error occurs when replacing the transfer of files and opening programs.

Replace the string did notepad ++
Saves encoded unicode in utf-8, in varmate .xml.
Version 15.7.5.2 Fully revised and translated himself ready.


translated file
Thanks, I'll check this

The error was at label 11 (you forgot some </textX> at the end of the translation line. ;)

byyxx128
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by byyxx128 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:26 am

Hi! I am a new translator of simplified Chinese of DDU.
I have adjusted most of the sentences and the words to make them more precise.
Here is the XML file packaged as a ZIP file.
[attachment=0]Chinese (Simplified).zip[/attachment]
Please update it in the next version of DDU.

One more thing, you have promised that detection of system local had been already in place. But I wonder shall we see it in the future?

Best wishes. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply