DDU translations

Post Reply
Newsteel
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Newsteel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi there,

I searched but did not find a Romanian (RO) translation, is there one? And if not, do you want it?

Re: DDU translations

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Newsteel wrote:Hi there,

I searched but did not find a Romanian (RO) translation, is there one? And if not, do you want it?
I dont think there is one. If you feel up to the task, you can make one and share it here. Ill add it after in the next DDU version.
Simply compare to the other .xml files.

Newsteel
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Newsteel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Newsteel wrote:Hi there,

I searched but did not find a Romanian (RO) translation, is there one? And if not, do you want it?
I dont think there is one. If you feel up to the task, you can make one and share it here. Ill add it after in the next DDU version.
Simply compare to the other .xml files.

Yep, I will make one for ya. Gimme a couple days, I'll upload it.

Thx for a great utility BTW :geek:

Newsteel
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Newsteel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Newsteel wrote:Hi there,

I searched but did not find a Romanian (RO) translation, is there one? And if not, do you want it?
I dont think there is one. If you feel up to the task, you can make one and share it here. Ill add it after in the next DDU version.
Simply compare to the other .xml files.
Hi,

Which of these lines are displayed on screen longer than 3s?

<UpdateLog>
<Text1>Executing Driver Store cleanup (Delete OEM step)...</Text1>
<Text2>Cleaning directory</Text2>
<Text3>Cleaning known Regkeys... May take a minute or two.</Text3>
<Text4>Cleaning UpdatusUser users account if present.</Text4>
<Text5>Cleaning directory</Text5>
<Text6>Starting Registry cleanup</Text6>
<Text7>Finished cleaning Registry</Text7>
<Text8>Starting the removal of NVIDIA Optimus UpperFilter if present.</Text8>
<Text9>Scanning for new device...</Text9>
<Text10>Clean uninstall completed!</Text10>
<Text11>DDU Version</Text11>
<Text12>GPU #</Text12>
<Text13>Detected</Text13>
<Text14>GPU DeviceId</Text14>
<Text15>Detected Driver(s) Version(s)</Text15>
<Text16>INF</Text16>
<Text17>INF Section</Text17>
<Text18>GPU not correctly installed</Text18>
<Text19>Deleting some special folders, it may take some time...</Text19>
<Text20>Cleanup started...</Text20>
<Text21>Uninstalling</Text21>
<Text22>driver</Text22>
<Text23>Executing DDUDR remove, please wait (can take a few minutes)</Text23>
<Text24>GPU(s) removed from Device Manager.</Text24>
<Text25>Executing DDUDR Remove Audio controller.</Text25>
<Text26>HD audio adapters Removed!</Text26>
<Text27>3D Vision USB Adapter Removed from Device Manager.</Text27>
<Text28>Monitors and Hidden monitors removed!</Text28>
<Text29>DDUDR remove complete</Text29>
<Text30>Starting S-1-5-xx region cleanup</Text30>
<Text31>End of S-1-5-xx region cleanup</Text31>
<Text32>Begin Classesroot ,installer\products cleanup</Text32>
<Text33>End Classesroot ,installer\products cleanup</Text33>
<Text34>Start localmachine ,installer\products cleanup</Text34>
<Text35>End localmachine ,installer\products cleanup</Text35>
<Text36>Start currentuser ,installer\products cleanup</Text36>
<Text37>End currentuser ,installer\products cleanup</Text37>
<Text38>Cleaning process/services...</Text38>
<Text39>Process/Services cleanup complete</Text39>
<Text40>Deleted.</Text40>
<Text41>Value removed.</Text41>
<Text42>File deleted.</Text42>
</UpdateLog>

My logic is - this section doesn't need translation, if it scrolls quickly on screen, and is beyond the scope of translating the program for the average(non-English speaking) user... If they're not the average user, they understand English in the context of computers. Just my opinion.

What do you think?

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:49 pm

No problem with that, it's up. To you ;)

User avatar
CrazY_Milojko
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by CrazY_Milojko » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi there Wagnard, long time no see :)

Here is small contribution to DDU project from my side, from now on my older son (nick: Bricco) is also involved into DDU translation so if I ever flip out completely :D he'll continue my work.

This time two of us completely translated rest of the not yet translated options in DDU, now every single option inside DDU is either on Serbian Cyrillic or on Serbian Latin.

Link for download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7pg6q7abkqtu ... p.zip?dl=0

Cheers!
CrazY_Milojko
Bricco

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:43 pm

CrazY_Milojko wrote:Hi there Wagnard, long time no see :)

Here is small contribution to DDU project from my side, from now on my older son (nick: Bricco) is also involved into DDU translation so if I ever flip out completely :D he'll continue my work.

This time two of us completely translated rest of the not yet translated options in DDU, now every single option inside DDU is either on Serbian Cyrillic or on Serbian Latin.

Link for download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7pg6q7abkqtu ... p.zip?dl=0

Cheers!
CrazY_Milojko
Bricco
Thanks to you and your son ! Its highly appreciated ;) !

Lithium64
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Lithium64 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi Wagnard! I updated the brazilian translation
PortugueseBrazil.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HasheM-HRW
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:53 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by HasheM-HRW » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 am

Hello Wagnard,guys

Good day for all

This is updated version for Arabic language translation.

Whats New:

Code: Select all

DDU 17.0.4.1 

New Arabic Translation:

1- Update translation.
2- Add (btnCleanGfeDownloads) for Arabic language.

About Translator:

Hashem R Warwar

Jordan-Irbid
Image

Download from here
https://www.4shared.com/rar/qTypq1cCce/ ... Hashe.html

Or From Attachements
Last edited by HasheM-HRW on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 am

HasheM-HRW wrote:Hello Wagnard,guys

Good day for all

This is updated version for Arabic language translation.

Whats New:

Code: Select all

DDU 17.0.4.1 

New Arabic Translation:

1- Update translation.
2- Add (btnCleanGfeDownloads) for Arabic language.

About Translator:

Hashem R Warwar

Jordan-Irbid
Image

Download from here
https://www.4shared.com/rar/qTypq1cCce/ ... Hashe.html

Thanks, I will push this to the source.

Post Reply