Page 3 of 12

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 am
by CrazY_Milojko
Serbian Cyrilic and Serbian Latin translation updates for DDU 15.4.1.0 language/options files: checkbox11.txt & checkbox12.txt
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=600 ... 2500842178

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:29 pm
by Wagnard
I pushed these translation to the svns for the next version:

-Chinese (Traditional) Danfong Hsieh
-Japanese (DH â—†OmegaWBPUI)
-Spanish (Jackalito)
-Serbian (Latin/Cyrilic) CrazY_milojko

Thanks guys,

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:25 pm
by Danis Miryasov
Russian translation updates for (DDU) V15.4.1.1 language/options files: checkbox11.txt and checkbox12.txt :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N70O ... sp=sharing

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 am
by Wagnard
Danis Miryasov wrote:Russian translation updates for (DDU) V15.4.1.1 language/options files: checkbox11.txt and checkbox12.txt :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N70O ... sp=sharing
Thanks, ill push this to github soon for the next version.

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:28 pm
by lostprophet
Hungarian translation updated.
Hungarian.zip

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:31 pm
by Wagnard
lostprophet wrote:Hungarian translation updated.
Hungarian.zip
Thanks, I already pushed it on github and will be included in the next version. ;)

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:07 pm
by danidoedel
Hi,

I submitted a PR with an updated German translation on Github.

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 pm
by Wagnard
danidoedel wrote:Hi,

I submitted a PR with an updated German translation on Github.
Thanks , I'll check this later ! ;)

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:41 am
by CrazY_Milojko
Sorry, couldn't make it earlier, job + lack of free time, here it is...

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/em3iyb56jolpy ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

reason for update/fix:
complete translation from english to serbian cyrilic/latin

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.1.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.1.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Just a small sidenote, tip generated via: tooltip14.txt ...should be displayed a bit more, 3 seconds is simply not enough to read it. 10 seconds should be enough.

Re: DDU translations

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:51 pm
by Wagnard
CrazY_Milojko wrote:Sorry, couldn't make it earlier, job + lack of free time, here it is...

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/em3iyb56jolpy ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

reason for update/fix:
complete translation from english to serbian cyrilic/latin

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.1.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.1.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Just a small sidenote, tip generated via: tooltip14.txt ...should be displayed a bit more, 3 seconds is simply not enough to read it. 10 seconds should be enough.
Thanks ! , ill see what I can do for tooltip14