DDU translations

Post Reply
MojoW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by MojoW » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:41 pm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BMYdL ... StfHNgeBF2

Updated the Dutch translations it was about time!

Re: DDU translations

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:58 am

MojoW wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:41 pm
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BMYdL ... StfHNgeBF2

Updated the Dutch translations it was about time!
Thanks :D

Mazda RX8
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:25 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by Mazda RX8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:44 am

New italian traslation with update to 18.0.0.2 version! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jackalito
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: DDU translations

Post by Jackalito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 am
Feel free to share your translation update here. I'll gladly merge them in the next version of DDU.

Note that you must base your translation from the English.xml file.
When new line get added to English.xml, they are not automatically added to the other xml files.
Yep, I'd completely forgotten about that :lol: So today, after putting in the hours, I have completely revised and updated the Spanish (Spain) translation of DDU.

Here's the DDU (v18.0.0.6) updated translation for Spanish (Spain):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdONY ... _VE1J1QRBW

Cheers!
In space no one can hear you scream.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Jackalito wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:59 pm
Wagnard wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 am
Feel free to share your translation update here. I'll gladly merge them in the next version of DDU.

Note that you must base your translation from the English.xml file.
When new line get added to English.xml, they are not automatically added to the other xml files.
Yep, I'd completely forgotten about that :lol: So today, after putting in the hours, I have completely revised and updated the Spanish (Spain) translation of DDU.

Here's the DDU (v18.0.0.6) updated translation for Spanish (Spain):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdONY ... _VE1J1QRBW

Cheers!
Thanks man! Your the Spanish hero ;)

User avatar
Jackalito
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: DDU translations

Post by Jackalito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Wagnard wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:14 pm
Jackalito wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:59 pm
Wagnard wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 am
Feel free to share your translation update here. I'll gladly merge them in the next version of DDU.

Note that you must base your translation from the English.xml file.
When new line get added to English.xml, they are not automatically added to the other xml files.
Yep, I'd completely forgotten about that :lol: So today, after putting in the hours, I have completely revised and updated the Spanish (Spain) translation of DDU.

Here's the DDU (v18.0.0.6) updated translation for Spanish (Spain):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdONY ... _VE1J1QRBW

Cheers!
Thanks man! Your the Spanish hero ;)
It's my pleasure. Sorry it took me that long with this one ;)
In space no one can hear you scream.

AliveNoMore
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 2:49 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by AliveNoMore » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Bulgarian translation for DDU 18.0.0.6
Bulgarian_18.0.0.6.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HJ_zht
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:52 am

Translation for Chinese - Taiwan

Post by HJ_zht » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:01 am

https://mega.nz/#!fEIHUCKS!371ziffSqpV9 ... VjCWLoo2us

Localization for Taiwanese people
Contact info included for reporting mistranslation

SammyJones
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:43 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by SammyJones » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:22 am

Much thanks to you for the Russian interpretation, it is useful to my brother by marriage. Presently, it will be simpler to examine.

ammar
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by ammar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:18 am

Hello all,

As part of Downzen team continuous effort to make all free software available in Arabic and because we just love DDU, We have worked on updating the Arabic translation.

Beside the translation, we made a review about DDU and how to use it in Arabic: https://downzen.com/windows/display-driver-uninstaller/

I hope you accept our effort, thank you :D

Suggestion: support RTL layout for the user interface for languages such as Arabic, because when mixing Arabic and English words order gets missy, we had to figure out how to order the words by trial and error which was cumbersome.

Regards,
Ammar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply