Nvidia install error after DDU Safe Mode

unbreakable

Post by unbreakable »

Hi,

oh, oh. I've only a problem with a black screen on boot. A little bit irritating. So I use (the first time ever) DDU in Safe Mode to install a clean NVIDIA Driver. After Clean up with DDU, I can't install a new NVIDIA driver. After use the restore point, there is no Nvidia Control Panel. I can't install a driver in this state too. I've logs of DDU.

The error message is all the time with different Nvidia-drivers:
nvidia-Installationsfehler.jpg
Hopefully correct translation: An error has occurred in the Nvidia installation program

Win10 Pro 1903.

What can I do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia install error after DDU Safe Mode

Post by Wagnard »

unbreakable wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm Hi,

oh, oh. I've only a problem with a black screen on boot. A little bit irritating. So I use (the first time ever) DDU in Safe Mode to install a clean NVIDIA Driver. After Clean up with DDU, I can't install a new NVIDIA driver. After use the restore point, there is no Nvidia Control Panel. I can't install a driver in this state too. I've logs of DDU.

The error message is all the time with different Nvidia-drivers:

nvidia-Installationsfehler.jpg

Hopefully correct translation: An error has occurred in the Nvidia installation program

Win10 Pro 1903.

What can I do?
Hi,
Try the DDU procedure again and do it with the internet unplugged up until the have reinstall the new driver.

Also , email me the logs just in case I see something [email protected]
unbreakable

Re: Nvidia install error after DDU Safe Mode

Post by unbreakable »

Done. Nothing changed. I send the LOGS.