DDU locked me out of my computer

Sleepy3321

Post by Sleepy3321 »

So when I first installed the DDU I didn't see any option to boot it into safe mode, so I opened the settings and changed the ”askforsafemode” thing or something from false to true. After that I started it and it asked me to go into safe mode, when I clicked yes it restarted my computer, and now my password won't work at all even when I know it is the right password. I held down shift and clicked restart, but when I tried to get to the command prompt it asks me for my password again and nothing works. Help!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU locked me out of my computer

Post by Wagnard »

Sleepy3321 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:25 pm So when I first installed the DDU I didn't see any option to boot it into safe mode, so I opened the settings and changed the ”askforsafemode” thing or something from false to true. After that I started it and it asked me to go into safe mode, when I clicked yes it restarted my computer, and now my password won't work at all even when I know it is the right password. I held down shift and clicked restart, but when I tried to get to the command prompt it asks me for my password again and nothing works. Help!
See answer:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2630&p=5504#p5512