Stuck after safe mode boot up!!

werekein

Post by werekein »

Hello! First of all thank you for a great program, it helped me alot over the years.

To the problem. I Run DDU and use "safe mode" as I always have but now when the computer have restarted my password doesn't work anymore.
I tried to follow the faq and restart in advanced option and command prompt but befor I get to write the commands I need to put in my password again, and the password doesn't work there either.
I don't have any Window 10 CDs because the PC came preinstalled with windows and came without the disk and I don't have a USB with windows either.
I'm pretty bad at computers and I don't dare to mess with the bios because I have no idea what I'm doing in there.
vidmate mobdro word counter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Stuck after safe mode boot up!!

Post by Wagnard »

werekein wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:16 am Hello! First of all thank you for a great program, it helped me alot over the years.

To the problem. I Run DDU and use "safe mode" as I always have but now when the computer have restarted my password doesn't work anymore.
I tried to follow the faq and restart in advanced option and command prompt but befor I get to write the commands I need to put in my password again, and the password doesn't work there either.
I don't have any Window 10 CDs because the PC came preinstalled with windows and came without the disk and I don't have a USB with windows either.
I'm pretty bad at computers and I don't dare to mess with the bios because I have no idea what I'm doing in there.
vidmate mobdro word counter
Hi, if it worked in the past this is weird.
If you recently changed your password, try to use the old password. Also it is possible Microsoft made some changed and that maybe the keyboard is not working correctly, use the on-screen keyboard to be sure it is type correctly.
rakesh456

Post by rakesh456 »

Hi,
The reason behind this is that Microsoft may be facing some technical issues or it may be the keyword that might be not working while changing your password. You can instead use the onscreen keyboard to type correctly so that you can enter your password correctly and it works.
Thank you.
vinay456

Post by vinay456 »

Hi,
I would suggest that on the Lock Screen, press and hold the shift key and click on the Power Icon and select Restart.
Tab Win+R and in the dialog box enter msconfig.
Locate and select the Boot tab and uncheck Safe with the option that you have selected.
Restart the computer and check.