"There is a forthcoming reboot, if it's not too much trouble reboot before utilizing DDU"

krish123

"There is a forthcoming reboot, if it's not too much trouble reboot before utilizing DDU"

Post by krish123 »

Hi everybody,

In the wake of playing the Battlefield 1 free preliminary, and not being excessively excited about my GPU's performance(framerate drops, stammering), I chose to uninstall my NVIDIA drivers. Lamentably, I did this physically through the control board like an imbecile as opposed to utilizing DDU as the whole web recommended.

At the point when I endeavoured to reinstall the most recent NVIDIA driver(373.06), which is still introduced on the grounds that there were just 4 NVIDIA programs in the control board (Phys X System Software, an Audio Driver, a 3D Vision regulator driver and something different, possibly GeForce Experience), each establishment falls flat at arranging the framework. This incorporates the establishment of GeForce experience, which is the thing that I truly need to fix in light of the Battlefield 1 delivery I will accept there will be a driver update soon after it discharges.

So endeavouring to address my slip-up, I downloaded DDU, removed it, introduced it and endeavoured to run it.

It continues letting me know there is a forthcoming reboot. I've rebooted more than 15 times since this initially occurred.

If it's not too much trouble for hell's sake would anyone be able to support me?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: "There is a forthcoming reboot, if it's not too much trouble reboot before utilizing DDU"

Post by Wagnard »

krish123 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:29 am Hi everybody,

In the wake of playing the Battlefield 1 free preliminary, and not being excessively excited about my GPU's performance(framerate drops, stammering), I chose to uninstall my NVIDIA drivers. Lamentably, I did this physically through the control board like an imbecile as opposed to utilizing DDU as the whole web recommended.

At the point when I endeavoured to reinstall the most recent NVIDIA driver(373.06), which is still introduced on the grounds that there were just 4 NVIDIA programs in the control board (Phys X System Software, an Audio Driver, a 3D Vision regulator driver and something different, possibly GeForce Experience), each establishment falls flat at arranging the framework. This incorporates the establishment of GeForce experience, which is the thing that I truly need to fix in light of the Battlefield 1 delivery I will accept there will be a driver update soon after it discharges.

So endeavouring to address my slip-up, I downloaded DDU, removed it, introduced it and endeavoured to run it.

It continues letting me know there is a forthcoming reboot. I've rebooted more than 15 times since this initially occurred.

If it's not too much trouble for hell's sake would anyone be able to support me?
Hi, DDU check if it see this registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RebootRequired

If rebootrequired exist, you will see that message. Normally it should not be present if there is no update, you can freely remove it and DDU should work as expected.
jovangoad

Re: "There is a forthcoming reboot, if it's not too much trouble reboot before utilizing DDU"

Post by jovangoad »

Wagnard wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:24 am
Hi, DDU check if it see this registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RebootRequired

If rebootrequired exist, you will see that message. Normally it should not be present if there is no update, you can freely remove it and DDU should work as expected.
thanks