DDU safe mode black screen plz help

bjornvall

Post by bjornvall »

so i followed a youtube turtorial for driver fix with DDU and i rebooted in safe mode and now i dont even get a signal from the vga display port. everything was working fine until i rebooted in safe mode . i have searched for answer on google and youtube but i cant get any picture on the screen. can somebody pleace help? it is obviosly because of the DDU software

best regards - Bjørn

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU safe mode black screen plz help

Post by Wagnard »

bjornvall wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:04 pm so i followed a youtube turtorial for driver fix with DDU and i rebooted in safe mode and now i dont even get a signal from the vga display port. everything was working fine until i rebooted in safe mode . i have searched for answer on google and youtube but i cant get any picture on the screen. can somebody pleace help? it is obviosly because of the DDU software

best regards - Bjørn
Its not DDU its your safemode. If you didnt Clean anything its 100% sure not related to it.
Just try another cable type HDMI / DVI/ DP, try another port.
AyuOtosaka

Re: DDU safe mode black screen plz help

Post by AyuOtosaka »

Wagnard wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:07 pm
bjornvall wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:04 pm so i followed a youtube turtorial for driver fix with DDU and i rebooted in safe mode and now i dont even get a signal from the vga display port. everything was working fine until i rebooted in safe mode . i have searched for answer on google and youtube but i cant get any picture on the screen. can somebody pleace help? it is obviosly because of the DDU software

best regards - Bjørn
Its not DDU its your safemode. If you didnt Clean anything its 100% sure not related to it.
Just try another cable type HDMI / DVI/ DP, try another port.
Hi, I have the same problem, I only have DVI please help