please the reading before using DDU

EmilioMcnally

Post by EmilioMcnally »

Hi all,
After playing the Battlefield 1 free trial, and not being overly thrilled about my GPU's performance, I decided to uninstall my NVIDIA drivers. Unfortunately, I did this manually through the control panel like an idiot instead of using DDU like the entire internet suggested. 192168101.com
When I attempted to reinstall the latest NVIDIA driver(373.06), which is still installed because there were only 4 NVIDIA programs in the control panel (Phys X System Software, an Audio Driver, a 3D Vision controller driver and something else, maybe GeForce Experience), every installation fails at configuring system. This includes installation of GeForce experience, which is what i really need to fix because of the Battlefield 1 release i'm going to assume there will be a driver update shortly after it releases. 19216811.dev
Please for the can anyone help me?
Last edited by EmilioMcnally on Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: please the reading before using DDU

Post by Wagnard »

EmilioMcnally wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:08 pm Hi all,
After playing the Battlefield 1 free trial, and not being overly thrilled about my GPU's performance, I decided to uninstall my NVIDIA drivers. Unfortunately, I did this manually through the control panel like an idiot instead of using DDU like the entire internet suggested.
When I attempted to reinstall the latest NVIDIA driver(373.06), which is still installed because there were only 4 NVIDIA programs in the control panel (Phys X System Software, an Audio Driver, a 3D Vision controller driver and something else, maybe GeForce Experience), every installation fails at configuring system. This includes installation of GeForce experience, which is what i really need to fix because of the Battlefield 1 release i'm going to assume there will be a driver update shortly after it releases.
Please for the can anyone help me?
Have you tried a DDU run after ?