Realtek Audio - may be my logs will be useful for you

4r0

Post by 4r0 »

Hey Wagnard, thank you for your work, in the past you added support for removing audio drivers traces, recently I updated my Realtek Audio Drivers to the latest version and I made logs of what was created or changed after that, it might help you add some additional files/regkeys for DDU to remove when cleaning up Reatek Audio drivers, so there they are: https://we.tl/t-RJW8dnaFeu
Those are the installation logs of both Realtek Audio driver and Realtek Audio Console (an UWP app that controls audio settings).
The logs were exported from Revo Uninstaller, I can upload them as *.ruel files if you need.
I hope it will help keep DDU up-to-date.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Realtek Audio - may be my logs will be useful for you

Post by Wagnard »

4r0 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:28 am Hey Wagnard, thank you for your work, in the past you added support for removing audio drivers traces, recently I updated my Realtek Audio Drivers to the latest version and I made logs of what was created or changed after that, it might help you add some additional files/regkeys for DDU to remove when cleaning up Reatek Audio drivers, so there they are: https://we.tl/t-RJW8dnaFeu
Those are the installation logs of both Realtek Audio driver and Realtek Audio Console (an UWP app that controls audio settings).
The logs were exported from Revo Uninstaller, I can upload them as *.ruel files if you need.
I hope it will help keep DDU up-to-date.
Thanks, I will check them later!
4r0

Post by 4r0 »

Hello, this is about cleaning the remains of Realtek Audio.
Such drivers can be found here and here.
I know it's "customized" and for now you support only "generic" Realtek drivers, but it's like the majority (if not all of them) of the modern ASUS motherboards' audio systems are built around that, so it would be really great if your DDU software properly supported cleaning it up.

I could test cleaning up one particular driver "model" (Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) with Realtek Audio Control UWP app installed, since I don't use those SS3 apps) with DDU so that it can clean them up really nice.

And in case it might help you - I attached a REG file of what remained from the drivers after having used DDU on them.

What I'm asking is: extend the support of cleaning those drivers, please. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

4r0 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:46 am Hello, this is about cleaning the remains of Realtek Audio.
Such drivers can be found here and here.
I know it's "customized" and for now you support only "generic" Realtek drivers, but it's like the majority (if not all of them) of the modern ASUS motherboards' audio systems are built around that, so it would be really great if your DDU software properly supported cleaning it up.

I could test cleaning up one particular driver "model" (Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) with Realtek Audio Control UWP app installed, since I don't use those SS3 apps) with DDU so that it can clean them up really nice.

And in case it might help you - I attached a REG file of what remained from the drivers after having used DDU on them.

What I'm asking is: extend the support of cleaning those drivers, please. Thank you.
Thanks, I'll give a look at theses.