My computer is installing drivers even without internet

Flowzor

Post by Flowzor »

I'll do a littel explanation. I firstly installed DDU uninstaller to remove a driver i repeated this process like 2-3 times to test few drivers, was first time using it and didn't use safe mode, then after a week or so my mouse started moving really different, not lagging or so but really different, like if whole regedit mouse settings were changed (but those regedit things were fine) so i decided to restore my pc.

Restored PC, then i noticed that the drivers i deleted aka 456.71 with DDU are saved somewhere in my computer and always will launch, no matter what i do, i formated my pc 3 times, reseted motherboard, restore my pc 4 times, deactivated windows UPDATE, even removed my internet when joining PC, But this driver + the control panel always INSTANTLY appears.

I got told several times that now windows automatically install drivers. That's alright, but i got no internet ON and i deactivated windows update, this thing aka the drivers 456.71 is a nightmare, making my mouse work really bad i play PC for years and i know how a mouse should move (so don't think it's problem of the mouse, or dpi settings, enhancer pointer etc). Im enough to know that. Please somehow, this thing is saved in my integrated memory of MY PC. and always Installs by itself without permissions, i've speak with some mates and even went to a shop, they told me to format PC + delete partitions of hard disk.

Note : Im using a gtx 1660

I downloaded that DDU from guru3d netherlands

I also runned DDU in safe mode

Main Problem is the mouse is working really different even if i install the latest driver of nvidia.

Yet i would like to know which piece this thing may be saved, cus its not in SSD, maybe in motherboard ?

Thanks for reading

Flowzor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: My computer is installing drivers even without internet

Post by Wagnard »

Flowzor wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:47 am I'll do a littel explanation. I firstly installed DDU uninstaller to remove a driver i repeated this process like 2-3 times to test few drivers, was first time using it and didn't use safe mode, then after a week or so my mouse started moving really different, not lagging or so but really different, like if whole regedit mouse settings were changed (but those regedit things were fine) so i decided to restore my pc.

Restored PC, then i noticed that the drivers i deleted aka 456.71 with DDU are saved somewhere in my computer and always will launch, no matter what i do, i formated my pc 3 times, reseted motherboard, restore my pc 4 times, deactivated windows UPDATE, even removed my internet when joining PC, But this driver + the control panel always INSTANTLY appears.

I got told several times that now windows automatically install drivers. That's alright, but i got no internet ON and i deactivated windows update, this thing aka the drivers 456.71 is a nightmare, making my mouse work really bad i play PC for years and i know how a mouse should move (so don't think it's problem of the mouse, or dpi settings, enhancer pointer etc). Im enough to know that. Please somehow, this thing is saved in my integrated memory of MY PC. and always Installs by itself without permissions, i've speak with some mates and even went to a shop, they told me to format PC + delete partitions of hard disk.

Note : Im using a gtx 1660

I downloaded that DDU from guru3d netherlands

I also runned DDU in safe mode

Main Problem is the mouse is working really different even if i install the latest driver of nvidia.

Yet i would like to know which piece this thing may be saved, cus its not in SSD, maybe in motherboard ?

Thanks for reading

Flowzor
After installing the new driver, check that the refresh rate is correctly set to the same as your monitor, this can impact mouse mouvement.
Flowzor

Re: My computer is installing drivers even without internet

Post by Flowzor »

Note tittle is wrong : drivers are installing with internet only, but too much coincidence its exactly same drivers as i deleted with DDU...
Yes ofcourse tried all the problem is after using DDU i formated and my mouse doesnt make perfect circles on screen as before my pc is new... and i cannot find a solution ;D, im a gamer for 12 years and believe me this is the most annoying pc thing that happened to me ^^ i dont even know which piece to change or what to do even.