Using DDU on Realtek Driver

Kabutoo

Post by Kabutoo »

I have tried to install Realtek Driver that has been several tries and just for final time, i wish to uninstall all realtek remaining drivers, etc..and from clean slate finally install the one that will work with Win. 10. Is this uninstaller software good selection for that process or in other words, if successful, would i just go in (safe mode) and use the tool to uninstall the realtek now in place because at each time i've tried even while applying the normal steps of uninstall current driver, let me choose, etc...it comes back with the same language of windows has already installed or has proper driver...

Thanks for info. or ideas to recommend, if so.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Using DDU on Realtek Driver

Post by Wagnard »

Kabutoo wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:54 am I have tried to install Realtek Driver that has been several tries and just for final time, i wish to uninstall all realtek remaining drivers, etc..and from clean slate finally install the one that will work with Win. 10. Is this uninstaller software good selection for that process or in other words, if successful, would i just go in (safe mode) and use the tool to uninstall the realtek now in place because at each time i've tried even while applying the normal steps of uninstall current driver, let me choose, etc...it comes back with the same language of windows has already installed or has proper driver...

Thanks for info. or ideas to recommend, if so.
Hi,
For the Realtek driver I recommend that you use DDU only if necessary.
In others words only if you have problem with the traditional way.
But since the normally way seems to be a problem for you, it should be safe to use.