Nvidia graphic drivers failed to install

yeeh

Post by yeeh »

So recently i am not be able run valorant/league of legends (windows will crash). I'm able to play valo/league without problem last time (since may2020 - may 2021). So i mailed to riot support, they ask me to reinstall my graphic drivers and I did. I went to download DDU and latest nvidia drivers. Did the uninstallation and installation, valorant manage to run smoothly (stable 50-75 fps) after reinstalling. Then, new problem starts to arise AFTER i did the reinstallation of latest gpu drivers which is sometimes I get "display driver has stopped responding and recovered" , not only that my pc will freeze randomly now and then (causes me need to hard reboot).

So, I was thinking probably something went wrong during installation, so i went to do that same uninstalling and reinstalling process earlier to see if the problem will be fixed. Now....... i cant even install my drivers and my pc is running without any graphic drivers. ( it just says nvidia graphic drivers failed to install )

If anyone could help, much appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Im running windows 7, Core 2 Quad Q8200, 8 Gb Ram, Gigabyte Mobo, 1tb hdd, Gigabyte GT 640.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia graphic drivers failed to install

Post by Wagnard »

yeeh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 pm So recently i am not be able run valorant/league of legends (windows will crash). I'm able to play valo/league without problem last time (since may2020 - may 2021). So i mailed to riot support, they ask me to reinstall my graphic drivers and I did. I went to download DDU and latest nvidia drivers. Did the uninstallation and installation, valorant manage to run smoothly (stable 50-75 fps) after reinstalling. Then, new problem starts to arise AFTER i did the reinstallation of latest gpu drivers which is sometimes I get "display driver has stopped responding and recovered" , not only that my pc will freeze randomly now and then (causes me need to hard reboot).

So, I was thinking probably something went wrong during installation, so i went to do that same uninstalling and reinstalling process earlier to see if the problem will be fixed. Now....... i cant even install my drivers and my pc is running without any graphic drivers. ( it just says nvidia graphic drivers failed to install )

If anyone could help, much appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Im running windows 7, Core 2 Quad Q8200, 8 Gb Ram, Gigabyte Mobo, 1tb hdd, Gigabyte GT 640.
Hi, try to run ddu again with the internet disconnected until you reinstalled the new driver