Re: Computer display won't start at all after DDU

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Linakesh wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:42 pm Hi recently installed ddu and selected Remove Nvidia graphic driver and restart option. After that the computer randomly shuts down and when I tried to restart. Everything starts up except the display itself. Can anyone suggest solutions.. thanks! I have tried replugging cables etc.. no sign of display, just black screen.
Hi,
If you computer shutdown randomly it usually a sign of hardware issue. Could be the power supply or else.
Also if the screen is not turning on before loading windows (you can't see post) then DDU is not the cause of the issue for sure as the only thing DDU could potentially affect is windows.

Sponsor

Sponsor

deloriswills

Post by deloriswills »

Wagnard wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:13 am
Linakesh wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:42 pm Hi recently installed ddu and selected Remove Nvidia graphic driver and restart option. After that the computer randomly shuts down and when I tried to restart. Everything starts up except the display itself. Can anyone suggest solutions.. thanks! I have tried replugging cables etc.. no sign of display, just black screen. friday night funkin
Hi,
If you computer shutdown randomly it usually a sign of hardware issue. Could be the power supply or else.
Also if the screen is not turning on before loading windows (you can't see post) then DDU is it the cause of the issue for sure as the only thing DDU could potentially affect is windows.
Thank you very much for posting this, I got it working.