17.0.1.0 breaks windows 10 anniversary update

rakkioo7

Re: 17.0.1.0 breaks windows 10 anniversary update

Post by rakkioo7 »

I had a similar issue when my A30 showed up (purchased a pre-owned one with this specific "issue" - clear screen). I just introduced the most recent variant accessible for download from the Geeetech site and likewise transferred to the screen's SD card the framework organizer, A30_S01_V1_38.bin record, and the presentation returned to life sort off the touch is dead however, it shows boot screen and afterward goes to the principle menu.

Sponsor

Sponsor

echovid

Post by echovid »

Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to call up the Run box. Type in “winver” (without quotation marks) and press the Enter key. If you see “Version 1607” listed, you have the Anniversary Update already installed by way of the Automatic Updates setting in the system's Windows Update tool.
goldensand

Post by goldensand »

Exostenzsa wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2439 12:30 am I finally got the up the courage to try DDU again on Win10 AU x64 with 17.0.3.1 and I am happy to say I no longer have the previous issue as stated in the OP. If people had the same issue as me in the past and you have your windows fully updated with the latest DDU this should no longer be a problem for you.
I've personally experienced a weird problem whereby after playing a video Windows becomes much less responsive, to the point where a reboot is
goldensand

Post by goldensand »

Exostenzass wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2439 7:26 pm
Wagnarsd wrote:
Exosstenza wrote:I finally got the up the courage to try DDU again on Win10 AU x64 with 17.0.3.1 and I am happy to say I no longer have the previous issue as stated in the OP. If people had the same issue as me in the past and you have your windows fully updated with the latest DDU this should no longer be a problem for you.
Thanks for your courage! ;)
Haha, yeah me too. I was really missing DDU because I know it helps out a lot when changing between nVidia driver branches. I always have way less problems than lots of people on the forums as I have had the habit of if it is just a decimal update then I install straight over no worries, but if it is a non-decimal update (I call this a branch change and I don't know if that is right) I always used DDU and things just worked well. It was a dark time between my previous issues and now updating nVidia drivers between branches without DDU as it just felt plain wrong.

Thanks for all the hard work by the way.
I've personally experienced a weird problem whereby after playing a video Windows becomes much less responsive, to the point where a reboot is