need help restoring PC to pre-DDU state

theSlacklife

Post by theSlacklife »

I just ran ddu from a link provided by Nvidia support, And now the program MotioninJoy that i have used without a hitch for years now has extra ads injected into it and also is very laggy and is doings things that it didn't used to. Also My login time has increased dramatically, and multiple other actions hang for a sec whereas they used to run instantly, for example left clicking on the volume icon in on the task bar. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Also is there any fix for this, I'm running windows 7.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: need help restoring PC to pre-DDU state

Post by Wagnard »

theSlacklife wrote:I just ran ddu from a link provided by Nvidia support, And now the program MotioninJoy that i have used without a hitch for years now has extra ads injected into it and also is very laggy and is doings things that it didn't used to. Also My login time has increased dramatically, and multiple other actions hang for a sec whereas they used to run instantly, for example left clicking on the volume icon in on the task bar. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Also is there any fix for this, I'm running windows 7.
DDU create a system restore point before running.
You can revert with this.
For. Your information, DDU can't inject ads in another program.
You should check your system for others issues.
Did ou download DDU from my website? Maybe some others pack stuff in it.

You an also send me your DDU logs so I can check if anything went wrong.