http://rghost.ru/8nNgWsqpT

Re: DDU 15.4.0.0r2 Released

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Piterof wrote:Windows 7 Ultimate Rus (x64) Account - administrator. I attach the logs

http://rghost.ru/8nNgWsqpT
Your logs are normal, I guess you have something set in Group policy. Have a look in there. That's the only I know to repro what you have.
cookieboyeli

Post by cookieboyeli »

[Bug Report]

Certain elements and greyed out text do not obey windows high contrast theme text colors.

After I click one of the cleaning buttons the text disappears instead of being greyed out. Many programs don't properly support Windows High Contrast themes, in fact WIndows itself doesn't even work with them properly (very buggy) but there is a simple fix to get your text to show correctly regardless of theme. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell you what it is, but apparently it's an easy fix you can find with a little googling.
:)
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

cookieboyeli wrote:[Bug Report]

Certain elements and greyed out text do not obey windows high contrast theme text colors.

After I click one of the cleaning buttons the text disappears instead of being greyed out. Many programs don't properly support Windows High Contrast themes, in fact WIndows itself doesn't even work with them properly (very buggy) but there is a simple fix to get your text to show correctly regardless of theme. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell you what it is, but apparently it's an easy fix you can find with a little googling.
:)
Thanks, i'll check what can be done.