DDU, Drivers, Manual, Auto - Nothing is working.

Zaraki0112

Post by Zaraki0112 »

I recently started experiencing stuttering problems in all my games which is not normal for my specs.

I tried to see if I could find the problem and I couldn't find anything out of place. I tried several fixes one of which suggested that I remove my display drivers and do a clean install. I then tried the DDU software but I screen only went black. I restarted my PC and tried uninstalling the drivers manually via the control panel ->Programs and Features which ended in a black screen again. I restarted and tried uninstalling the display drivers from the Device Manager same results... I then decided to just download the latest driver again and update it - which then ended in the same result. So i can't uninstall, I can't update and I can't use the "Clean Install' feature since all of them results in a black screen... Any suggestions?

There are several other fixes I have tried but none have worked so far. Running only 1 card, (I SLI normally), switching cards, using another GPU, etc.

Attached is the CPU-Z result saved in TXT format.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU, Drivers, Manual, Auto - Nothing is working.

Post by Wagnard »

From what you are saying (black screen on all scenario), either your card has an issue or something has gone wrong with your Windows installation (there was a recent windows update that was released, maybe that's the cause).

Did you try DDU in safe mode? Normally, removing the display driver in safe mode should not give you a black screen.

If screen turn black, try another cable or cable type (if you are HDMI, switch to DVI / display port , etc....)