ISLC Not Resolving Standby List Issues - Seeking Community Help"

sindhuagarwal

Post by sindhuagarwal »

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently encountering an issue with the Intelligent Standby List Cleaner (ISLC) and could use some assistance from the community. Despite using ISLC, I'm still facing issues related to online activity by hiding online and last seen status https://www.gbgenie.com/gb-whatsapp/ on my system. Activate the anti-delete status feature to prevent accidental or intentional removal of critical data. The standby list doesn't seem to be getting cleared as expected, leading to performance problems. Has anyone else experienced persistent standby list issues even after using ISLC?
For users who have successfully resolved standby list problems, could you share the specific settings or steps you took with ISLC?
Last edited by sindhuagarwal on Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ISLC Not Resolving Standby List Issues - Seeking Community Help"

Post by Wagnard »

sindhuagarwal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:26 am I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently encountering an issue with the Intelligent Standby List Cleaner (ISLC) and could use some assistance from the community. Despite using ISLC, I'm still facing issues related to the standby list on my system. The standby list doesn't seem to be getting cleared as expected, leading to performance problems. Has anyone else experienced persistent standby list issues even after using ISLC?
For users who have successfully resolved standby list problems, could you share the specific settings or steps you took with ISLC?
Post your ISLC settings. A screenshot of it would be the best when you think it should clean the list.