Laptop Won't recognize graphics card after using DDU

Surflife

Post by Surflife »

Hi, after having graphics problems with my Toshiba Satallite P70-A I downloaded & used DDU to do a driver clean up. Once I clicked clean & restart, it crashed with in 10 seconds the same as the graphics issue that I had. I re-booted my system & had a system error, c:\Windows\System32\nvspcap.dll the specified module could not be found. I opened device manager & noticed under display adapter that my GeForce GT 745M was missing. I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver from Nvidia.com & once installing & loading it, it says "This Graphics Driver could not find compatable graphics hardware".
I am stuck with this situation. Obviously my graphics card is not being noticed now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Luke

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Laptop Won't recognize graphics card after using DDU

Post by Wagnard »

Surflife wrote:Hi, after having graphics problems with my Toshiba Satallite P70-A I downloaded & used DDU to do a driver clean up. Once I clicked clean & restart, it crashed with in 10 seconds the same as the graphics issue that I had. I re-booted my system & had a system error, c:\Windows\System32\nvspcap.dll the specified module could not be found. I opened device manager & noticed under display adapter that my GeForce GT 745M was missing. I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver from Nvidia.com & once installing & loading it, it says "This Graphics Driver could not find compatable graphics hardware".
I am stuck with this situation. Obviously my graphics card is not being noticed now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Luke
email me ([email protected]) the DDU logs and also a screenshot of your "device manager" especially where there are device with yellow mark (if any)
Surflife

Post by Surflife »

Hi there, thank you very much for your prompt reply. I fixed it by doing a restore to earlier stage.

Can you please delete this thread.
Thanks again.
Luke
Surflife

Post by Surflife »

Also can you please link me to show me how to delete my account. I can't seem to find it. Even if you delete this post could you please pm me. Thanks kindly.
reusetek

Post by reusetek »

I am using HP pavilion DV6 without graphics card now thinks to update my laptop with this. I am totally blank with this. Is it possible to add graphic card on my laptop using Window 7 64 bit machine.
naraj

Post by naraj »

Surflife wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:52 am Hi, after having graphics problems with my Toshiba Satallite P70-A I downloaded & used DDU to do a driver clean up. Once I clicked clean & restart, it crashed with in 10 seconds the same as the graphics issue that I had. I re-booted my system & had a system error, c:\Windows\System32\nvspcap.dll the specified module could not be found. I opened device manager & noticed under display adapter that my GeForce GT 745M was missing. I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver from Nvidia.com & once installing & loading it, it says "This Graphics Driver could not find compatable graphics hardware".
Thanks a lot in advance.
Luke
Make sure the driver is properly connected this may lead to non detection problem another reason can be driver not updated you need to update your driver to the latest version.