Is wagnardsoft.com safe for uninstalling video drivers

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Is wagnardsoft.com safe for uninstalling video drivers

Post by Wagnard »

Danils wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:24 am Hello everyone,,
I recently replaced the Nvidia 740 graphics card in my pre made computer with a 1050 Ti. I installed the recommended driver from the GeForce website. The card worked well for awhile but after the first day i was having problems with the screen going black and eventually the computer began to turn on to black. I thought it might be a power supply issue but talking with the people at microcenter it seemed that that my power supply should be enough for the current card. I called nvidia customer service and they told me to reinstall the 740 and the driver for it. I tried but the screen continued to open to black. I called again and they told me to use the on board graphics to uninstall any current drivers with http://www.wagnardsoft.com. the customer service said that that will uninstall any leftovers from all drivers on the computer. The website seems untrustworthy, and i found an ad on the website offering the same thing, hoping you would click on it by mistake. I don't know if i should use it. I need some advice on what to do, and if anyone has used wagnardsoft i would like to hear about your experiences. Would you recommend it?
Hi,
Yes the application is safe. Here is a link to where you can find it. It is at the bottom of the post in blue viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2608

Sponsor

Sponsor

robdany

Post by robdany »

you can find the latest version for nvidia cards to downloadتحميل جوجل بلاي from wagnardsoft, And its safe