DDU v16.0.0.2 missing NVIDIA Vision drivers!

ed666

Post by ed666 »

Hi,

I just used DDU for the first time today. I had the latest NVIDIA HotFix drivers installed on Win 10 Pro x64. Everything seemed to work fine - ran DDU and it restarted my machine. I checked Add/Remove Programs and everything NVIDIA related appeared to be gone. 192.168.10.1 192.168.1.1 10.0.0.0.1

However, when I went to install an older version of the NVIDIA drivers I received a message during installation that newer versions of certain vision files existed. It seems that DDU didn't remove all of the drivers and the respective folder they were contained within. I overwrote the file, but wanted to pass this along.

Thank you for making this tool.
Last edited by ed666 on Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU v16.0.0.2 missing NVIDIA Vision drivers!

Post by Wagnard »

ed666 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:55 pm Hi,

I just used DDU for the first time today. I had the latest NVIDIA HotFix drivers installed on Win 10 Pro x64. Everything seemed to work fine - ran DDU and it restarted my machine. I checked Add/Remove Programs and everything NVIDIA related appeared to be gone.

However, when I went to install an older version of the NVIDIA drivers I received a message during installation that newer versions of certain vision files existed. It seems that DDU didn't remove all of the drivers and the respective folder they were contained within. I overwrote the file, but wanted to pass this along.

Thank you for making this tool.
Hi, this is probably because your are using a VERY old version of DDU. You should update it.