For those who still want this.

Download

EnableVSR v1.2.0.1

Sponsor

Sponsor

temo

Re: EnableVSR v1.2.0.1

Post by temo »

I was happily using this with the 15.5s but now that I switched to the 15.7s everything above 1080p (native resolution) is gone for me. I rolled back and reinstalled EnableVSR and everything is working again. Kind of odd, I'm guessing it's required that the Catalyst software has to be running in order to get the higher resolution (whereas EnableVSR would work with the drivers alone).
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

temo wrote:I was happily using this with the 15.5s but now that I switched to the 15.7s everything above 1080p (native resolution) is gone for me. I rolled back and reinstalled EnableVSR and everything is working again. Kind of odd, I'm guessing it's required that the Catalyst software has to be running in order to get the higher resolution (whereas EnableVSR would work with the drivers alone).
yes I think CCC is required to be run first. At least from my personal testing when I made this app.
Gustavo71

Post by Gustavo71 »

Hi I am very grateful that you've created this tool. But with the recent update of the Catalyst 15.7 drive the tool doesn't work anymore, would it be possible to make an update?
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Gustavo71 wrote:Hi I am very grateful that you've created this tool. But with the recent update of the Catalyst 15.7 drive the tool doesn't work anymore, would it be possible to make an update?
I'll check if it is possible.
There is a possibility that AMD disabled that feature for good.

Edit: For the moment I am unable to make it work. Unless someone finds out something I can't do anything.
Gustavo71

Post by Gustavo71 »

Wagnard wrote: I'll check if it is possible.
There is a possibility that AMD disabled that feature for good.

Edit: For the moment I am unable to make it work. Unless someone finds out something I can't do anything.
Thanks for trying.
babi1

Post by babi1 »

First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but Embracing EnableVSR v1.2.0.1! This software is a true gem, turning complexity into simplicity with finesse. Your work is a symphony of innovation, creating a seamless experience. Thank you for weaving magic into technology. Gratitude for your brilliance in crafting a tool that elevates our digital journey! thanks again.