Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.3.2 Released (updated)

BIYIP

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.2 Released

Post by BIYIP »

Hi, any solution to this?
https://imgur.com/a/iupszKc

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

BIYIP wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:42 am Hi, any solution to this?
https://imgur.com/a/iupszKc
Look into the readme.txt included with ISLC, there are a few command that may help you.
JesusISaves

Post by JesusISaves »

This program is literally amazing. Lifesaver :D .
arthurbolotov

Post by arthurbolotov »

Hello. Please help! I have a computer that I use in my office. Basically it is only for the internet (browser, microsoft office, and so on). The computer has ONLY 1GB of RAM, Windows 10 LTSC is installed (with tweaks to disable telemetry and more).

What values ​​do I need to set in ISLC to get maximum performance from the program (benefit)? Sorry for my English.

Image Image

Screen: imageupload.net/image/Xnv8d and imageupload.net/image/XnMns
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

arthurbolotov wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:52 am Hello. Please help! I have a computer that I use in my office. Basically it is only for the internet (browser, microsoft office, and so on). The computer has ONLY 1GB of RAM, Windows 10 LTSC is installed (with tweaks to disable telemetry and more).

What values ​​do I need to set in ISLC to get maximum performance from the program (benefit)? Sorry for my English.

Image Image

Screen: imageupload.net/image/Xnv8d and imageupload.net/image/XnMns
That's very low ram, honestly, I dont think you need ISLC because you probably have nothing cached anyway.
If you really want to try, just do trial and error.
arthurbolotov

Post by arthurbolotov »

Well, the computer starts working a little faster when I start the program. And if you put it in 0 (so that the memory is constantly cleaned), then what is the threat? Will there be a problem with the computer?

I used to use memreduct before. It was also useful. Well, I see more benefit from islc, so I deleted memreduct.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

arthurbolotov wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:37 am Well, the computer starts working a little faster when I start the program. And if you put it in 0 (so that the memory is constantly cleaned), then what is the threat? Will there be a problem with the computer?

I used to use memreduct before. It was also useful. Well, I see more benefit from islc, so I deleted memreduct.
Always cleaning is not something i tested, I cannot really tell if this could cause problem.
Personally I would not permanently clean it as you are sending a command constantly to the windows kernel to clean and I guess it would impact performance to always try to clean up.
Vixo

Post by Vixo »

After I rebooted my current timer resolution is: "0,4882ms". Is this a problem? Does it need to be 0,5ms? It was 0,5ms the first 3-4 reboots this evening. I started using the program today. So it was 0.5ms the first reboots but now suddenly it's 0,4882ms.
Should I re-install? I tried stopping it, putting 0.50, starting - didn't work, goes back to 0,4882ms.
Nicholas Steel

Post by Nicholas Steel »

I use the "Make Text Bigger" option within PC Settings > Ease of Access > Display. This results in various text being cut-off or over/under-lapping UI elements, please consider doing something to improve this situation.

For example make the window bigger and space everything out a little more while increasing room for text so that it doesn't end up cut-off arbitrarily.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (45.2 KiB) Viewed 757 times
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Nicholas Steel wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:52 am I use the "Make Text Bigger" option within PC Settings > Ease of Access > Display. This results in various text being cut-off or over/under-lapping UI elements, please consider doing something to improve this situation.

For example make the window bigger and space everything out a little more while increasing room for text so that it doesn't end up cut-off arbitrarily.
Thanks for the report, I will see what I can do.